Sunday, April 05, 2009

Here are some photos, I don't have the time to write about it yet D:



Ky ash ali and I met up at Eunos at 10 plus, cabbed to the siglap CAFE CARTEL and waited for the arrival of birthday girl and Annia!

The surprise worked cause she TOTALLY did not suspect that we're giving her a surprise, she thought it was a birthday lunch with annia and herself cause kaikai told her we can't make it and would have to postpone the celebration to another day :P

Siyun is gullible HAHA! (better than me last year, though. I still can't believe I fell for that birthday 'surprise' last year) Actually, I think its just because they are such excellent liars.





arrival of birthday girl and annia :D


The box which kaikai made for SY to put her "loot". we gave her a 50 dollars voucher that entitles her to ANYTHING she wants lol!


she got another gift but refused to show it to us when peeped into the wrapper, so annia and ash snatched it away and..


...
guess what, its...


A MILK BOTTLE! HAHAHA. well, suits her perfectly i'd say :P



By the time we settled down we were famished so we ordered food:


yumyum :D


cute picture haha!


my spicy pasta (which looks gross here)


kaikai & birthday girl :D


alicia the womanizer and her two women HAHA. (note the 'cigar')


hottie and coolie! O:


ash & birthday girl! :D


looks suitable for a poster LOL


Annia its time to update our wallpapers! :D (its from national day last year)


the picture we took before annia had to leave at 1 for dance!


stupid spoiler bubbleteacup D:
GOSH WE FORGOT THE DANCING AROUND BUSH POSE.


what a lovely expression to have when you're about to die, alicia!


katie much O:


act bimbo pose :D


I think this picture is nice! :D



Alright, everybody gets their fair share of embarrassment after this:

basically, siyun let us listen to this VIRTUAL BARBERSHOP audio file and everybody's reactions were hilarious! I swear the thing sounded so damn real, I thought there was REALLY a customer walking past and...

...its imposibble for me to describe it here, you'll have to listen for yourself WITH earphones. Most of us got it from Siyun, you can ask me for it online or something.


Ashley with the MOST HILARIOUS REACTION. She was laughing like a madwoman we thought it was meant to be a super funny one -.-


Idk if i was suppressing my laughter HAHA . btw i imagined a cartoon crocodile as my barber so it wasn't that funny lol.


they said I look freaked out/emo .__.


ALI HERE'S YOUR COOL PICTURE! :D
(I think she was really imagining somebody shaving her hair off HAHA)


that's the ONLY time kaiying actually laughed, she was calm the rest of the time, bleh.


Anna with a constipated look, bet it was the plastic bag part!





& then, we got treated to free desert! :D THANKYOU VERY MUCH! :D (sorry we made you broke D:)


viking sth which anna, ky, ash and sy shared!


rum and raisin pudding with brandy or sth


BANANA SPILT WHICH ALI AND I SHARED :D





Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIYUN! WE LOVE YOU! :D

No comments: